Thursday 24 July 2008

Sunday Festival in Warwick


On Sunday morning I woke up at 9:30. Then I had my little breakfast with my host family and I went with them to a Thai Festival in Warwick. In the Festival, there were plenty of shops and I could try typical food from Thailand. After that, I went to visit the Castle of Warwick and it was absolutely fantastic. I could see some interesting show with eagles. At lunch time, my host family took me to a restaurant in Warwick, where I ate a hamburger because I didn’t understand the menu! I even didn’t know what “jacked potatoes” means!! When I got back, I met my Spanish friends and we spent some time together. After that, I went back home because I was very tired. (ADP & CPD)

El domingo por la mañana me levanté a las 9:30. Después desayuné con mi familia en Leamington y pasamos la mañana en un festival tailandés en Warwick. Allí había una gran cantidad de puestos donde ofrecían comida típica tailandesa para ir probando. Luego visitamos en Castillo de Warwick, un lugar realmente fantástico. Disfruté de una exhibición de cetrería, con águilas. A mediodía mi familia me llevó a un restaurante en Warwick, donde pedí una hamburguesa, porque no entendía nada de la carta!!! Tampoco sabía qué significaba “jacked potatoes” (patatas al horno)! De regreso quedé con mis amigas españolas y pasamos un tiempo juntas. Finalmente volví a casa porque estaba muy cansada.

No comments: