Monday 19 July 2010

BIRTHDAY!

Today I'm going to explain a very especial day for me because it's my birthday and I've got many surprises on it.
I got up at 8.00am and I had a shower. After that I had breakfast and my family gave me a birthday present. It is a Rubik's 360. It is very difficult to solve.

Later, I played in the garden and we had lunch. After lunch, I went to a cars museum and I saw the most important British cars and many cars that have been used in famous movies, like James Bond movie.
Then we had on exiting 4x4 experience in a Land Rover and after that, we came back home.
Five minutes later we went to a restaurant called Frankie&Benny's, where I met Pablo.
I ate steak and then I had one of the best moments of the day. The lights turned off and a waiter came to me with a cake in his hands.
Everybody applauded and I was embarassed.
After that we came back home and I prepared the school bag for the next day.

J.C.E

No comments: