Thursday 14 July 2011

10 PIN BOWLING AGAIN

On Tuesday, all of us arrived very early at the school and started our morning lessons at nine, on time.
After that, we had an hour to have lunch and after we walked to the bowling alley, the same we went last week. We played two games, but before starting, we had to divide in three groups of five and six people. In my group there were six people: Alexey, Roger, Oscar, Miquel, Sergi and me.
In the first game, Alexey was the best player, Miquel the second one and I was the third one. I think we scored 97, 80 and 75 each one, and I can't remember how many points got the other members of the team. Alexey was really lucky, because he won the second game too.
After that, we had some free time, and then we came back with our families.
I like the day and I think it was very enjoyable and interesting.
MJ

No comments: