Monday 9 July 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

     Today I woke up at 7·30. After dressed me up and breakfast we went to Lawrence’s school and then to mine. I arrived early so I had to wait for the opening door. A man came and he opened the doors for us. Me and Nieves waited inside doing our scrapbook. But arriving Mrs Payne we started preparing a Card for Álvaro because today is his Birthday.
     In class we practiced how making telephone calls. So Álvaro phoned each one inviting us to his party. Beside this we learnt more new words.
     Today was not raining so we went to the park for our lunch. It was planned going to Rugby but as we won’t be able to visit Rugby School, we went to Warwick for sports. We had fun at Adventure Mini Golf. It was hard to start putting but we scored quite nice results. In fact I won with 49 in 18 holes. When we finished we went to a near park enjoying a lot in its play fields. In town we ate chips and chicken because we were very hungry.
     Everybody caught the bus going home. But Sue came to pick me up and we walked in the park until it was time to fetch Claudio and Lawrence. We went home and sat together. We had dinner and watched tv. I had a shower and now I’m doing this diary. I feel tired because today has been a very amazing day.
P.T.R.

No comments: