Wednesday 10 July 2013

ON SUNDAY WITH OUR FAMILIES


Sunday is the Family’s day. Laura, me and our families enjoyed a shopping day. We went to Solihull Shopping Centre. We find there a lot of shops. We bought two chocolate milkshake because it was too hot.

      In the afternoon we went back to Laura’s home. We sat and we listened to music. We also went for a walk next to the river. Later on I went with my family to a pub for some cold drinks. Back home we had a large dinner and we watched Mamma Mia’s film.

Marina.

      I went with my family to Leamington Spa town centre. It was going the Independents Retailers Day. It wants to show what makes Royal Leamington Spa a special and unique shopping experience. There were many shops in Regent Street and The Parade and also children's rides, family entertainments, delicious local food and amazing dance performances. We enjoyed a lot.

We came back home and we had lunch. We also watched television. After dinner I went to my room. I went to bed early but I woke up at 11 and I went downstairs for something to eat.
Sebastian.

No comments: