Friday 6 July 2012

BOWLING DAY

     This morning I got up at 8 o’clock. I washed and dressed up. Then I had breakfast with my family. Today is 4th July and Lukell’s Birthday and I bought some marbles for him.
     In class we have talked about our visit to Birmingham and we have done a game about food with Mrs Payne. After the break we were doing our scrap-book.
     When it was lunch time we had time at leisure. Late along we went by bus to the 10 pin bowling. I lost :( Back to town center we all went to Starbucks :P 
     At half past five my family took Nieves and me and we all went to meet Aaliyah at the Gym. Then my family a I went to Pizza Hut to celebrate Lukell’s Birthday.
     I have a fantastic day!!!
     When we arrived home I played with the children and then we went to bed.
B.M.S.

No comments: