Friday 6 July 2012

WHO SAID BORING?

     This morning I woke up at a quarter to eight, I dressed up and I went downstairs to have breakfast toast with butter and hot chocolate. We didn’t have much time so I had to have breakfast in the car. First we went to Lawrence’s friend’s house we took them to their school and after that we went to my school and I arrived at half past eight. There I met Nieves. We were waiting for Álvaro, Javier, Laura, Belén and for Fr Jesús.
     We all were in time. In class Mrs Payne wanted us to speak about yesterday at the Bowling. We said how we enjoyed a lot and after that we did grammar games which were really amazing. After the break we did comprehension and translation from a text about Aliatar’s horse.
     At half past twelve we went to the train station and there we had lunch waiting for the train which will take us to Coventry. First we went to Planet Ice where we ice-skated. Nieves, Belén and me can skate quite well and we taught Álvaro, Javier and Laura to skate. We had fun. Everybody fell down once at least but it was really amazed.
     We they closed we went to visit Coventry about its history and Lady Godiva. Back to Leamington we went to our families. When I arrived it was quarter past six. I had dinner and a shower. When I was ready we went to a Claudio’s friend’s party. When we finally came back home I wrote this diary. Now I’m going to bed because I’m very tired. Today has been a very excited and funny day. :P    
                            P.T.R.

No comments: